About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Luke352 wrote:I'm Australian and I have to agree with the non-australians, there is nothing stylish about a Commodore unless with that Goldy/Bronze one you posted you count Bogan as a style. I wouldn't say they are ugly but definitely nothing to be overly proud of from a design point of viewThey aren't ugly, you said it. And I love how you brought bogan into this!
Selcouth_Feline wrote:Yeah, pretty ugly, but salvagable if they only changed some cosmetic things.
The Brilliance Cross. I don't know if it's really ugly... it's just a bit odd. Chrome, red, silver and black plus wire wheels???
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 

What's Burning? wrote:Kanye's new ride. This car reportedly costs $1.7 million and is a McLaren Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss sports car, one of 75 made worldwide.Out of the SLR's they are the best looking ones.
acosmichippo wrote:yeah, nothing like crap flying in your face whilst driving a $1.5m car.Ah well at least its not crap flying in your face in a 20k car





McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!