FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By bud
I'm Australian and I have to agree with the non-australians, there is nothing stylish about a Commodore unless with that Goldy/Bronze one you posted you count Bogan as a style. I wouldn't say they are ugly but definitely nothing to be overly proud of from a design point of view

They aren't ugly, you said it. And I love how you brought bogan into this! :yawn:

The Brilliance Cross. I don't know if it's really ugly... it's just a bit odd. Chrome, red, silver and black plus wire wheels???

Yeah, pretty ugly, but salvagable if they only changed some cosmetic things.
By madbrad
^^
if it were all one colour and had typical carmaker alloy wheels instead of those stupid lowrider's wire wheels, it would blend right in with the traffic.
Kanye's new ride. This car reportedly costs $1.7 million and is a McLaren Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss sports car, one of 75 made worldwide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ewww kanye wtf r u smoking. this is what you get - arriving at award ceremonies with bugs in ur teeth. Although I should just be glad he didn't put 30-inch rims on it.
By bud
Kanye's new ride. This car reportedly costs $1.7 million and is a McLaren Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss sports car, one of 75 made worldwide.

Out of the SLR's they are the best looking ones.
By bud
yeah, nothing like crap flying in your face whilst driving a $1.5m car.

Ah well at least its not crap flying in your face in a 20k car :hehe:
I suppose my new motor could fit into this thread quite well.

it is one of these, it ain't pretty, or fast, but it has it's fun side

Older Land Rovers were never about looks; it's design was always about function over form... the newer Land Rovers and Range Rovers are actually quite good looking though!

See our F1 related articles too!