FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By LRW
#422754
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:My lounge is very... exclusive.
Can I join and get my name in a nice colour...?
Well. You do have a German car, so yeah, what not!
Das ist am meisten ausgezeichnete
By LRW
#422755
racechick wrote:Can I join? I'll organise the Saturday night dance. Belly dance exhibition goes without saying :bellydance::bellydance-brunette:

And I would suggest silver for our 'colour' but it won't show up unless you're on acid tiger. So I suggest yellow :)
Yellow? Do you have a head injury...?

I suggest THIS
User avatar
By racechick
#422762
LRW wrote:
racechick wrote:Can I join? I'll organise the Saturday night dance. Belly dance exhibition goes without saying :bellydance::bellydance-brunette:

And I would suggest silver for our 'colour' but it won't show up unless you're on acid tiger. So I suggest yellow :)
Yellow? Do you have a head injury...?

I suggest THIS
I love yellow. My previous car was yellow. But I like the purple too.

Racechick

Racechick

Yellow looks best on acid tiger. But maybe we should let our leader decide :D:hehe:
#422772
LRW wrote:I think I might need to overthrow our leader.

He seems colourblind...
As long as it was found in an early 70s porsche I'm okay with it. Originally I was leaning towards a Signal Orange
By LRW
#422773
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:I think I might need to overthrow our leader.

He seems colourblind...
As long as it was found in an early 70s porsche I'm okay with it. Originally I was leaning towards a Signal Orange
But my name is already orange...
#422776
LRW wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:I think I might need to overthrow our leader.

He seems colourblind...
As long as it was found in an early 70s porsche I'm okay with it. Originally I was leaning towards a Signal Orange
But my name is already orange...
Leaders aren't afraid to delegate. Have at it.
User avatar
By sagi58
#422843
What's Burning? wrote:My balls have never been big enough to go through red lights. :hehe:
Maybe, it's not the size that matter? Maybe, they're just the wrong colour?
LRW wrote:I suggest THIS
((Sorry... I couldn't resist!! :blush: ))
#422870
sagi58 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:My balls have never been big enough to go through red lights. :hehe:
Maybe, it's not the size that matter? Maybe, they're just the wrong colour?
LRW wrote:I suggest THIS
((Sorry... I couldn't resist!! :blush: ))
Please, this is the Porsche Driver's lounge. Have the decency to respect the environment and those in it. All are welcomed here, literally since there is no need to request for permission to enter. However that does not mean you're allowed to act disrespectfully when you're in my domain.

Respect it and respect those who comment and follow the rules. We keep it constructive and if you don't have anything nice to say or something that furthers the comradely and passion for Porsche and the brand... don't post anything at all.

Are we clear?
By Hammer278
#422909
I like the Carrera 911 and the Boxster. Apart from that....I feel their logo is too close to some other brand which sickens me.

But Porsche is cool with me. I just wouldn't buy one though.
By LRW
#422912
When I was younger I always said Id buy a Ferrari if I was rich. But now Im older Ive gone over onto the Porsche side of things.

And that is a totally honest statement, and is not a dig at Ferrari fans.
By Hammer278
#422913
Always liked the Lambos since I was a kid...thanks to NFS guiding me right with the Diablo SV. :cloud9: I never fancied Ferraris except the Testerossa and F50. But since then they've come out with lemons which look messed up.
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!