FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
It won't be quiet this year :wink:

True :P
By VroomVroom
Thanks for replies - feeling really excited now!!! The race is the day before my birthday and 2 weeks before my son's so it's sort of joint pressie but really for him - got a fab top for him today which is HotWheels racing brand and on the back is says "Pit Crew" and has a car attached as a gift - always said we would make big thing of his 10th birthday (double figures and all that) and he will be SO thrilled - I am so thrilled - yeee haa!! No doubt he will get many more treats on the day!

We went to Goodwood Festival of Speed last year (always do as local to us) and had the chance to meet Lewis Hamilton. By chance we happened to be in an area he was being ushered out of in 'secret'. By chance I was yapping (always chatting me!) to a security bloke and he said - "stay here and your son will be well happy" - waited a mo and out he came! Had quick few words, my son gave him a hug and we got nice autograph - FANTASTIC!!!! Pure chance - right place, right time - and only cos I was a little lost and asking the security some daft question - ha ha!! After that I said to my son that if poss I would take him to Grand Prix - well now we are going!! :D:D:D

I am a newbie here - been an F1 fan for a long time and always follow it on TV/mags etc - but not looked for forums before. I am a skier and a moderator on a forum. Spend all time thinking of skiing then as it ends (now) turn to F1 - just curious - do you have meet ups and things? Alot of our ski forum are in resort at same time and so say "hi". Do you folk on here tend to meet up? Just wondering really.

Anyway. great to be on here and thanks again for all the advice.

Here's to a great season!!

:D
By EwanM
Well that is the plan i'd hope.

Welcome to the Forum man, stay and I hope you enjoy.
By GarethStr
I think a Forumula1 get together would be a rather interesting experience.

Silverstone should be a blast though :thumbup:
By EwanM

Is that still happening?
By racechick

Is that still happening?

Silverston? Yes its 21st of June :rofl:
By EwanM

Is that still happening?

If I show up this time do I win something?
By GarethStr

Is that still happening?

Is what still happening? :rofl:
By racechick

Is that still happening?

Yes a Max Mosley T shirt :D
By EwanM

Is that still happening?

Yes a Max Mosley T shirt :D

As long as I don't get a Max to. That be bad.
By VroomVroom
Wooo hoooo - all sorts of new things for me (yes how sad am I ....) only just worked out what this red button thing is all about and am now watching Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab times!!!

Enjoy all.

:wavey:
By racechick
Wooo hoooo - all sorts of new things for me (yes how sad am I ....) only just worked out what this red button thing is all about and am now watching Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab times!!!

Enjoy all.

you can chat on this forum on a live chatline when quali and races are on. You'd like that.
By VroomVroom

Fab times!!!

Enjoy all.

you can chat on this forum on a live chatline when quali and races are on. You'd like that.

Sounds good!!

:thumbup:
By 7UpJordan

Is that still happening?

A bacon and egg buttie and probably a slice of Racechick's chocolate cake. Well she brought some last year and hopefully with more of us at Silverstone this year she might make another. :)
By HammondF1
Pheww im so glad people have said hanger straight is good :thumbup: As its my brithday today(16:yikes: ) and i got tickets to sliverstone (extatic i am!) :D I have read the post and see a few of you are also in the same grandstand:) (my names Dan and i will be in a McLaren team shirt for reference(MCLAREN ALL THE WAY!(none of the silly jumping on the Brawn band wagon) so it would be cool t put the names to faces when were there so who are you and will there be any way of recognising you?))

So yeah what do we all think to China qualifying? Hamilton P9 hey(and he running heavy) :thumbup: Alonso is running very light i must say as are vettel and webber :twisted: Is it sad to get up real early to watch it like 3 in the morning somethimes? :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!