FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By texasmr2
The only other ones I frequent are a Ferrari website and a fishing website.

tex
By bud
this is my F1 forum i am also on the McLaren members forum

im a member on an Australian Karting forum and also the LS1.com.au Holden forums

that is all
By zurich_allan
I'm a member of a few extremely boring legal forums (I work in the legal field), that I enjoy but most people wouldn't. I used to be a member at the BBC 606 forum, in fact I still am but never contribute as I got sick of all the petty arguments there. Finally, I'm a member of a couple of retro video game forums. Oh, and I have social networking sites at both facebook and bebo.
By EwanM
I'm a member of another F1 forum, but I very rarely go onto it.
I am also on 606 (again never use it).
I have became more active on a Glasgow Rangers forum, but as ever it is full of typical idiot fans.
By Jabberwocky
I use a few mostly car related. plus www.revs-online.co.uk a good website, if you like to abuse/be abused online.

or if that is a bit extreme and you want a nice friendly site www.torque-talk.net (plus it could do with some traffic at the moment if anyone fancies popping in)
By McLaren Fan
I'm on an Irish football forum, a tennis forum, a snooker forum and Ferrari forum (yes, I like to keep an eye on what they're doing :hehe: ), but this forum is the only one on which I really post.
By texasmr2
I'm on... ...Ferrari forum

ooh you must be really popular on there!

:eek::confused:
By McLaren Fan

I don't post on it, though. I just like to read what the tifosi are saying. :hehe:
By Gaz

I don't post on it, though. I just like to read what the tifosi are saying. :hehe:

is your username MclarenFan on there too

lol

this is my F1 forum i am also on the McLaren members forum

still debating if i should pay the £65 for the members pack.
By McLaren Fan
is your username MclarenFan on there too

McLaren Fan, yes; but I registered as Formula One Fan as well. I think I've got one post on the latter, which I used so as my affiliation would not be revealed. :hehe:
By scotty
Cools, I go on this one http://www.seymourduncan.com/

Guitar player eh? :thumbup:

The only other forum i go on regularly is the Foo Fighters postboard, been on there for years.

See our F1 related articles too!