FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#95042
The only other ones I frequent are a Ferrari website and a fishing website.

tex
User avatar
By bud
#95114
this is my F1 forum i am also on the McLaren members forum

im a member on an Australian Karting forum and also the LS1.com.au Holden forums

that is all
User avatar
By zurich_allan
#95116
I'm a member of a few extremely boring legal forums (I work in the legal field), that I enjoy but most people wouldn't. I used to be a member at the BBC 606 forum, in fact I still am but never contribute as I got sick of all the petty arguments there. Finally, I'm a member of a couple of retro video game forums. Oh, and I have social networking sites at both facebook and bebo.
User avatar
By EwanM
#95157
I'm a member of another F1 forum, but I very rarely go onto it.
I am also on 606 (again never use it).
I have became more active on a Glasgow Rangers forum, but as ever it is full of typical idiot fans.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#95284
I use a few mostly car related. plus http://www.revs-online.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; a good website, if you like to abuse/be abused online.

or if that is a bit extreme and you want a nice friendly site http://www.torque-talk.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (plus it could do with some traffic at the moment if anyone fancies popping in)
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#95524
I'm on an Irish football forum, a tennis forum, a snooker forum and Ferrari forum (yes, I like to keep an eye on what they're doing :hehe: ), but this forum is the only one on which I really post.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#95671
gilles27 wrote:
I'm on... ...Ferrari forum
ooh you must be really popular on there!
:eek::confused:
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#95689
gilles27 wrote:
I'm on... ...Ferrari forum
ooh you must be really popular on there!
I don't post on it, though. I just like to read what the tifosi are saying. :hehe:
By Gaz
#95748
McLaren Fan wrote:
gilles27 wrote:
I'm on... ...Ferrari forum
ooh you must be really popular on there!
I don't post on it, though. I just like to read what the tifosi are saying. :hehe:
is your username MclarenFan on there too

lol
bud wrote:this is my F1 forum i am also on the McLaren members forum

still debating if i should pay the £65 for the members pack.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#95754
Longbow wrote:is your username MclarenFan on there too
McLaren Fan, yes; but I registered as Formula One Fan as well. I think I've got one post on the latter, which I used so as my affiliation would not be revealed. :hehe:
User avatar
By scotty
#95765
gilles27 wrote:Cools, I go on this one http://www.seymourduncan.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Guitar player eh? :thumbup:

The only other forum i go on regularly is the Foo Fighters postboard, been on there for years.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!