FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#79714
bud wrote:The Brazilian GP video is pretty good :wink:
I agree. :hehe:
User avatar
By bud
#79805
McLaren Fan wrote:
bud wrote:The Brazilian GP video is pretty good :wink:
I agree. :hehe:
what you didnt see on the ITV coverage was the Ferrari mech smash the Ferrari logo display after telling Felipe's dad that Massa didnt get it, which you see in the Brazilian video :hehe:
By f1melb
#79822
hahaha i was about to mention that. and massa's dad is just like :O WTF?

and then the mechanic bails lol. lost championship AND a broken wall :P
User avatar
By Stephen
#79886
bud wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
bud wrote:The Brazilian GP video is pretty good :wink:
I agree. :hehe:
what you didnt see on the ITV coverage was the Ferrari mech smash the Ferrari logo display after telling Felipe's dad that Massa didnt get it, which you see in the Brazilian video :hehe:
Did he headbutt the wall? :D
User avatar
By bud
#79905
Stephen wrote:
bud wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
bud wrote:The Brazilian GP video is pretty good :wink:
I agree. :hehe:
what you didnt see on the ITV coverage was the Ferrari mech smash the Ferrari logo display after telling Felipe's dad that Massa didnt get it, which you see in the Brazilian video :hehe:
Did he headbutt the wall? :D
it looks like it :banghead::hehe:
User avatar
By 8-ball
#81012
bud wrote:
Stephen wrote:
bud wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
bud wrote:The Brazilian GP video is pretty good :wink:
I agree. :hehe:
what you didnt see on the ITV coverage was the Ferrari mech smash the Ferrari logo display after telling Felipe's dad that Massa didnt get it, which you see in the Brazilian video :hehe:
Did he headbutt the wall? :D
it looks like it :banghead::hehe:
I shouldn't laugh at that part but I can't help it!
User avatar
By texasmr2
#94390
bud wrote:Kasabian - Club Foot


thanks to the app shazam on my iPhone :hehe:
You have an iPhone, we must text each other my new BFF!! :hehe:
Just playing man :wink: .

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!