FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#91173
Good find! There is a lot of other cool videos from the early 1990s there as well. Although I'm a big advocate of things have to progress or evolve, I'd still like to see the BBC bring back 'The Chain' etc.
#91174
I should say, too, that people want to see openings like the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf0FI3U ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq5NeOwj ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's for more exciting than the garbage ITV churned out ad nauseam.
#91180
That was quite a cool tune, and wasn't it actually originally from the soundtrack to the Neverending Story movie? They should bring that grid line-up tune as well as The Chain, nothing like a bit of nostalgia. :)
#91184
7UpJordan wrote:That was quite a cool tune, and wasn't it actually originally from the soundtrack to the Neverending Story movie? They should bring that grid line-up tune as well as The Chain, nothing like a bit of nostalgia. :)
I spy that you had already viewed this video previous 7up.
Comment Spotted :wink:
#91186
EwmanM wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:That was quite a cool tune, and wasn't it actually originally from the soundtrack to the Neverending Story movie? They should bring that grid line-up tune as well as The Chain, nothing like a bit of nostalgia. :)
I spy that you had already viewed this video previous 7up.
Comment Spotted :wink:
Haha, so I see. :P

I remember they then switched to a not-as-good early 90's style techno song for 93ish onwards. I just hope they don't use some kind of chav tune when it's back on the telly in a few weeks time.
#91187
7UpJordan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:That was quite a cool tune, and wasn't it actually originally from the soundtrack to the Neverending Story movie? They should bring that grid line-up tune as well as The Chain, nothing like a bit of nostalgia. :)
I spy that you had already viewed this video previous 7up.
Comment Spotted :wink:
Haha, so I see. :P

I remember they then switched to a not-as-good early 90's style techno song for 93ish onwards. I just hope they don't use some kind of chav tune when it's back on the telly in a few weeks time.
I'd boycott build up if they used something like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZI93pJGhE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also Check out Legard, I found some more of his commentary samples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0MJj8C ... re=channel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thtjgl_8 ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#91321
Also,I have just made another discovery tonight.
For years Ive been trying to find out the band which recorded the FUJI GP F1 themes. You know the music that goes along with the computer generated cars?
Well I've found the track. Its by a Japanese band called T-Square and the song is called "Truth"

Awesome Check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xraif6nmX20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!