FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By welshie
Did you know?! - In Texas, two categories of men are exempt from peeping tom charges: men over 50 and men with only one eye. How marvellous for the half blind OAPs!

So, now here is your chance to share you random piece of knowledge with the rest of us! :D
By Jabberwocky
http://www.jcpsolicitors.co.uk/12835.html
John Collins and Partners top ten weird laws are:

In Hereford you can shoot a Welsh person all day on a Sunday, with a Longbow, in the Cathedral Close.
It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.
A bed may not be hung out of a window.
It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance.
It is illegal to be drunk on Licensed Premises.
Taxi drivers are required to ask all passengers if they have smallpox or the plague.
Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI).
Any boy under the age of 10 may not see a naked mannequin.
Throughout the whole of England it is illegal to eat mince pies on the 25th of December.
You can shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow in Chester, inside the city walls and after midnight.
By welshie

In Hereford you can shoot a Welsh person all day on a Sunday, with a Longbow, in the Cathedral Close.
It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.
Taxi drivers are required to ask all passengers if they have smallpox or the plague.
Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI).
Throughout the whole of England it is illegal to eat mince pies on the 25th of December.
You can shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow in Chester, inside the city walls and after midnight.

That last one scares me. Being Welsh and Chester being one of my favourite nights out! Beware the man with a bow and arrow! :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
I know, think I will have to stop watching Hollyoaks
By Gaz

That last one scares me. Being Welsh and Chester being one of my favourite nights out! Beware the man with a bow and arrow! :hehe:

can we try it?
By Jabberwocky
I wonder what would happen if someone was killed like that
By texasmr2
It is against Texas law to sell your right eye or your left eye.

In Texas, no one other than a registered phar-macist (had to put the dash in because it was censored without it :irked: ) may sell condoms or other kinds of contraceptives "on the street or other public places." Not even Physicians! Anyone one who tries to make a few extra bucks doing this will be severely prosecuted for the dire act of "unlawfully practicing medicine."

In Texas it is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

In San Antonio, Texas it is illegal for both sexes to flirt or respond to flirtation using the eyes and/or hands.
By Hanwombat
The head of any dead whale found on the British coast is legally the property of the King; the tail, on the other hand, belongs to the Queen - in case she needs the bones for her corset.

See our F1 related articles too!