FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
To help nullify the period of adaptation for teams who must switch to the Japanese brand, including Renault, Briatore thinks the ruling body should impose a fundamental regulation change - such as the re-introduction of slicks.

''I believe what the federation should be doing to be fair is change the compound ... change the construction ... change completely,'' the Italian was quoted as saying by PA Sport.

On the one hand, they had enough time to switch to the other tire manufacturer, but they chose not to - it would also be 'unfair' to the teams that already switched to Bridgestone in preparation for next season. On the other hand, if this is the only way to get slicks back, I support it.
By bud
only point of having a single tyre make is the benefit of a control tyre.
have a fairly simple hard comound thats usable at every circuit. this would slow the cars down and reduce the amount of tyre war testing. NO point in using this years spec tyres if htey want a one tyre make.
Also as a McLaren Michelin fan i would say the same thing if it was michelin being the one make!
and dd can you imagine Ferrari leaving bridgestone for michelin this year if next year it was an all michelin field just to get an idea of the tyre?? no Ferrari have a sexual relationship with Fiabridgestone so dont give renault nor other mich teams slack for not switching to bridgestone this year. loyalty does still exist somewhat in F1
By darwin dali
Hm, shrubby, you just gave a new meaning to the term 'having umpalumpa with a rubber' :mrgreen:
By Stephen
Bring on Forza and his dolls ;)
By darwin dali
He's been awfully quiet these days. Should we be worried about him? Is he going off the deep end with his lady friends? :shock:

See our F1 related articles too!