- 13 Jan 09, 19:23#87635
"Im going for First Says John Clelland" - Murray Walker 
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
F1 and Motorsport Forums
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-LU2ivWxA1I they should bring this bkYes! The Birmingham Superprix street circuit rocked!

7UpJordan wrote:It and Rosberg's record lapEwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-LU2ivWxA1I they should bring this bkYes! The Birmingham Superprix street circuit rocked!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TXTHrGMBwVg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One of the best pole laps at Silverstone ever.
ALSO I WANT PEOPLE TO VIEW THIS: Some one has decided to make up a version of the BBC's F1 opening Credits for next year. AND I must say it is pretty well put together! Looks very pro: Check it out...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtms1IppbPg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;That is brilliantly put together and would be excellent to use as the intro.
texasmr2 wrote: I hope everyone fully recognize's the true meaning of sportsmanship and bipartisanship thank's to McLaren Fan and EwmanM and neither one are a Ferrari lambDuly noted!!.
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q-R665bquMg Mansell at his bestBrilliant stuff. BTCC is fecking class!
BUT THIS IS THE MOMENT OF THE BTCC IN MY OPINION THE 1992 Decider. Last 3 laps.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bCij9mYIokA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Cleland V Soper V Harvey


Rivelution wrote:Here is an awesome battle between Senna and Mansell at the '86 detroit GP.More good stuff.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6wnhb2Vpg


Rivelution wrote:here is an awesome onboard of Juan Manuel Fangio driving around Fiorano in 1957.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoimATBQXfA

McLaren Fan wrote:I thought you'd like that.Rivelution wrote:here is an awesome onboard of Juan Manuel Fangio driving around Fiorano in 1957.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoimATBQXfA

bud wrote:while looking at the Fangio video i saw this Jim Clark one,
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1LnMJflV5 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the guys back then were nuts!

bud wrote:while looking at the Fangio video i saw this Jim Clark one,That was good, too.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1LnMJflV5 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the guys back then were nuts!

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!