FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Mikep99
#47530
Image
Image
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#47877
texasmr2 wrote:Those are great! :D
I agree. Who is the artist?
By Mikep99
#47881
McLaren Fan wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:Those are great! :D
I agree. Who is the artist?
Sorry not sure. I found them on my computer the other day & I don't remember where I originally found them.
User avatar
By Rivelution
#57973
Those are way cool Mike. I was looking at the page and it has a picture of Senna signing one of those drawings. How badarse would that be to have a signed drawing?
By Mikep99
#57975
Rivelution wrote:Those are way cool Mike. I was looking at the page and it has a picture of Senna signing one of those drawings. How badarse would that be to have a signed drawing?

Did you say something ?

Image

Your avatar is a real health hazard mate.
User avatar
By Rivelution
#57980
Mikep99 wrote:
Rivelution wrote:Those are way cool Mike. I was looking at the page and it has a picture of Senna signing one of those drawings. How badarse would that be to have a signed drawing?

Did you say something ?

Image

Your avatar is a real health hazard mate.
Thats it I'm changing mine, people cant take me seriously. Even I cant take myself seriously without looking at my avatar :hehe:
By burt estep
#74763
the first set of paintings are by michale turner w/poss some by his son graham.the pencil one's were avil. from peter radcliff-legends in time.both are u.k. based. burt.
User avatar
By headless
#76376
I have some of them classic drawings on my wall.
Stuart Mcintyre draws classic pictures and so does Michael Turner I have loads of these pictures/prints
User avatar
By 8-ball
#85191
12doorAnglia wrote:one of my all time favourite motorsport artists...michael turner :thumbup:
He certainly is a great artist
User avatar
By headless
#85207
Yeah they are great.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!