FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
I'd like to see Kimi in the same car as MS. I think Kimi is one of the best drivers at the moment but he doesn't have the car. Would be interesting to see him and MS on a level playing field....although I think MS would probably still win ;)
By darwin dali
....although I think MS would probably still win ;)

Even if it was just for his fantabulous in- and out-laps as demonstrated last weekend.
By Stephen
....although I think MS would probably still win ;)

Even if it was just for his fantabulous in- and out-laps as demonstrated last weekend.

The thing that gets me is why drivers do that before and after a pitstop and not through the whole race...
By darwin dali
I'd like to see YOU drive at your limit all the time. It's exhausting (and that would become dangerous for the driver himself and others), plus the car doesn't like it either. Remember? The keyword is 'nursing' your car home.
By darwin dali
A rather humorous note from the Italian press after the European GP:
Tuttosport saying: "As long as he keeps up his hunger for victories, (Schumacher) can drive until he is 67. In the right car, he is unbeatable."

Let's hope that this is not a threat :mrgreen:
By Selcouth_Feline
I'd like to see YOU drive at your limit all the time. It's exhausting (and that would become dangerous for the driver himself and others), plus the car doesn't like it either. Remember? The keyword is 'nursing' your car home.

I should think it's partly psychological too. I'd like to know what Alonso was thinking when MS put in those blinding laps - you think you are doing well and that the guy behind you is fairly evenly matched, and then all of a sudden, you are majorly outclassed :)
By certom
i believe in kimi as the MS's team mate,but i can't imagine how he is going to tolerate the submission to him! this is the very weak point of Ferrari!
By darwin dali
but i can't imagine how he is going to tolerate the submission to him

Between the whip swinging dominatrix MS, the broom stick wielding RB and the candle and ice cube caressing JT, trust me they'll TEACH him submission!
By certom
oohh...poor kimi!!!
By darwin dali
Trust me, he'll like it - it's going to be sweetened by a hefty purse.
By darwin dali
Latest news:

"My decision can take time and wait until the end of the year," said the 37-year-old. "Ferrari are ready to wait."

Looks like we can focus now on the season w/o distractions about Schumi's future.
But what does this mean for KR??? Weren't they (KR and his manager and Ferrari) waiting for MS to decide?
By Stephen
I think Kimi will go there anyway mate, to be honest it does look the best bet.
By darwin dali
Okay, I rephrase this: what does it mean for FM? Toyota? Red Bull? Renault?
By Stephen
Okay, I rephrase this: what does it mean for FM? Toyota? Red Bull? Renault?

Well FM did alright today didn't he, and Fisi is back on form. Perhaps its too early to say.
By simac
Have to say that I have been surprised by FM's pace, he has been better than I expected so far.

See our F1 related articles too!