FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By MCL2k6
This has been a tradition from where I came from, I thought to share the idea with you guys too, as it seemed to me that you don't have got something like this over here :D
Basic idea is to post the song which is currently playing in your music player (be that app, device, or any other mean to lsn to music). If there is a Youtube link available, that should be put in too, so people have some reference.
Here, I begin:

Blutengel - Frozen Heart
:D
By darwin dali
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLs3odG2Kc
the veronicas untouched

The Veronicas dislike being called a female duo, however, and everyday they work to separate themselves from the music business. "We like being called a band or group. We don't want to be a pop duo group with two girls singing about relationships, we have everything that a rock band would have, so we are a band". This sparked mild argument, when music critic Charlotte Burgess stated, "A repetitive beat and strumming three powerchords while dancing around in skimpy clothing is rock only in the world of AC/DC. They [The Veronicas] are a band...but a pop-band. :hehe:
By McLaren Fan
George Benson - Give me the Night

Oooh, oldie :wink:

The oldie's are usually much better than what they have got on MTV today

Most mainstream music is awful. People get signed on their looks etc. rather than on the quality of their musical talent. It's a shame really.
By McLaren Fan

See our F1 related articles too!