FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
I read this morning that Ide is only allowed to test this weekend and not race because his driving is "too dangerous". The decision was taken after he crashed into Klien in his last race.

I'm pleased that they've taken this decision because he does do rash things - does anyone know if it's a ban 'forever' or if it's just for the next race?
By Stephen
I read this morning that Ide is only allowed to test this weekend and not race because his driving is "too dangerous". The decision was taken after he crashed into Klien in his last race.

I'm pleased that they've taken this decision because he does do rash things - does anyone know if it's a ban 'forever' or if it's just for the next race?

Klien? Thought it was Albers he punted off? Not sure about how long the ban will be, but it is needed. :roll:
By darwin dali
Ironically, Montagny has never raced either, only test driving and Friday practice, but lots of it.
By Selcouth_Feline
Klien? Thought it was Albers he punted off? Not sure about how long the ban will be, but it is needed. :roll:

Oops....Never post while at work ;)
By Stephen
Ironically, Montagny has never raced either, only test driving and Friday practice, but lots of it.

Do you rate him?
By darwin dali
What do you mean?
By Stephen
What do you mean?

Do you think he's a good driver?
By darwin dali
Compared to Ide, sure! :lol:
By Stephen

Lol - that's not saying much! ;) Montagny seemed a bit 'choppy' on the wheel, but otherwise ok, from what I saw. Only time will tell.
By darwin dali

Only time will tell.

That's why I answered your question the way I did :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!