FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Who the hell controls this site? As great as it is, it contains errors. It says under Ferrari, that Ferrari win the constructors championships in 1958, 1959, 1970 and 1974. That is wrong. It also doesn't mention that Ferrari won the constructors championship in 1964. I further list that Ferrari won the constructors championships in 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954 and 1956. But the constructors championship didn't exist then? Further it has full point standings for all those years which indicates how many points Ferrari scored in each race for all those seasons. All wrong of course. And I only looked at Ferrari. Who knows what else is wrong on the site. And they call the site F1-facts.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots!!!!
its not a very pro looking site so you would expect errors

It appears to be very detailed. If you go through the whole site it even has pictures of all the cars that raced. It is quite detailed and I almost took all the info as gospel until I noticed that it said Ferrari win the WCC in 1970. I then saw the rest after that. Though for a few minutes I did remain startled. :confused: I was thinking, how can this be. I know a lot about Ferrari, surely I couldn't of gotten it wrong myself. I even had to check briefly elsewhere to make sure I wasn't in error which I wasn't.

See our F1 related articles too!