- 03 Nov 08, 19:21#78384
I'm glad it's not too far as well - the website said 'within walking distance', but that could mean anything XD
EwmanM wrote:That's good to know, thanks! I was hoping for somewhere quiet - the earlier I get to sleep, the earlier I can wake up and the better chance I have for a good spotemma wrote:Well, I've already paid for my tickets for the British GP next yearI camped there last year Emma. It is pretty good if you want some quietness and not too far from the village.
I went for General Admission - I'm only a poor student, and they're the cheapest available.
My plan is to spend Friday looking for the best place to be, then up early on Saturday and Sunday to get a good spot
Btw, I'm camping in a place called 'Hamilton Fields' LOL I told my boyfriend that we'll just have to set up the 'Vettel Tent'
I dno where im going to camp yet - will need to decide soon







