FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Actually found myself supporting Schu today, good to see the 7 times WC fend off Alonslow. Rest of the race was dull though, hope this isn't a sign of what's coming next for the European leg. :cry:
By simac
Yeah, was good to see someone else win. Was very close for the second half of the race, I think it would have been a different story at a circuit where it's possible to overtake !
By darwin dali
I'll be baaaack - hasta la vista baby!
By Selcouth_Feline
Nice to see Schumi and the Ferrari winning again :)
Albers crash was quite scary though! I was really pleased when he walked out in one piece....it must be scary rolling an F1 car like that!

And....Thank you ITV for another fantastic piece of broadcasting....
By darwin dali
And....Thank you ITV for another fantastic piece of broadcasting....

San Marino was the first of four GPs this year that CBS snatched away from Speed TV. And as ALWAYS, their broadcast is crap, crap, CRAAAAP! @#@%^$%
It's not even live - they air a commercial laden broadcast 6 hours after the race! :roll:
The Quali on Speed TV yesterday was more entertaining than today's race on CBS!
By Selcouth_Feline
We got some great coverage - there was a yellow flag about half way through the race, and then they cut to a picture of Coulthard going really slowly. An Ad break then came on for 5 minutes and when they came back, the yellow flag had been cleared. ITV didn't feel fit to mention who/what the yellow flag had been for....

It drives me mad.....they show football for 45 minutes withtout a break - why can't they do the same for F1? Even if they had one set of ads in the middle of the race, it would be better than it is now!!

See our F1 related articles too!