FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Yeah, I was going to mention this. It seems a good survey, although Q.17 was badly written.
I thought the survey was pretty comprehensive (long). LIving in the states, doesn't give us much chance to attend and I guess it gets worse in 2009. I would have like to have one aditional area addressed survey. I would like to see a short interview after the race with the top three drivers in the points. Sometimes, you just wonder what the heck happened to the top drivers when they did not get on the podium and a two minute interview would be nice. Heck of a season!
I thought the survey was pretty comprehensive (long). LIving in the states, doesn't give us much chance to attend and I guess it gets worse in 2009. I would have like to have one aditional area addressed survey. I would like to see a short interview after the race with the top three drivers in the points. Sometimes, you just wonder what the heck happened to the top drivers when they did not get on the podium and a two minute interview would be nice. Heck of a season!

Good idea! :yes:

We might see a bit more of Kovalainen, then. :hehe:

Uh no - he said the top three drivers in the points and not the top 10 :rofl:

Uh no - he said the top three drivers in the points and not the top 10 :rofl:

:rofl:
These 2 questions here.

Se debe continuar en circuitos clásicos como Mónaco, Spa, Silverstone y Monza

Se debe ir a más mercados nuevos aunque signifique eliminar algunas carreras europeas

The scale was from 5 to 1 as 5 fully agree and 1 fully disagree.

I picked a 5 for the first one and a 1 for the second 1.

Traditioal circuits shouldn't be lost at the expense of non European new circuits with no history in F1 as it gives no sense of passion and emotional which F1 is also about!

See our F1 related articles too!