FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Anyone know where you can get these cheap? or is anyone here a Mclaren.com member who would be willing to work somthing out? :D

i am a member but the amount you would save would be taken away from the postage costs from Australia to you.

you see on the order form it will only allow goods to be sent to the members address. I cannot change the address where it is to be sent.
Anyone know where you can get these cheap? or is anyone here a Mclaren.com member who would be willing to work somthing out? :D

i am a member but the amount you would save would be taken away from the postage costs from Australia to you.

you see on the order form it will only allow goods to be sent to the members address. I cannot change the address where it is to be sent.

Dam, i'm thinking about joining is it worth it?
Joining is not a bad deal. I'm not a member - I'm living between Scotland and Northern Ireland! - but the membership scheme seems decent value. You get a goodie bag when you join (T-shirt, backpack, pen etc.), a monthly copy of Racing Line - which is well worth reading - can enter competitions, use the official McLaren forum, and that type of thing. It costs £65. If you just want the trainers, however, that's probably not worth paying.

See our F1 related articles too!