FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Denthúl
#69468
Close racing is, of course, what I request from the God of Speed, though whether or not he will answer is a mystery. I found this clip on YouTube earlier today and thought that it was great, close racing through the wet at Spa. Was Schumacher really on slicks? If so, it's amazing that Hill couldn't get past him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqrbO1gZ ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#69508
Denthúl wrote:Close racing is, of course, what I request from the God of Speed, though whether or not he will answer is a mystery. I found this clip on YouTube earlier today and thought that it was great, close racing through the wet at Spa. Was Schumacher really on slicks? If so, it's amazing that Hill couldn't get past him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqrbO1gZ ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Great race. Superb driving by Schumacher as well (until he went off :hehe: ); he put his car in all the right places.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!