FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Rivelution
#69305
Wow thats cool!! I hope that when I die there is like a time machine that lets you go look back in history. I would love to see live races from every generation of motorsport. :)
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#69313
8-)
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#83972
Rivelution wrote:Wow thats cool!! I hope that when I die there is like a time machine that lets you go look back in history. I would love to see live races from every generation of motorsport. :)
Ditto that, I'd go back to the 80's for the Turbo era... and of course my own birth. :p :yes:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#84056
7UpJordan wrote:
Rivelution wrote:Wow thats cool!! I hope that when I die there is like a time machine that lets you go look back in history. I would love to see live races from every generation of motorsport. :)
... and of course my own birth. :p :yes:
Now honestly think about what you said, could you truelly look your mom in the eye after witnessing that! :hehe:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!