FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#6619
Good stuff - thanks spitz!
By Red Five
#6634
Nice to see he has got a human side after all! :P
User avatar
By darwin dali
#6635
Red Five wrote:Nice to see he has got a human side after all! :P
You didn't know??? C'mon...
User avatar
By welshie
#6640
To be fair before that I don't think I've ever seen him crack a smile!
User avatar
By darwin dali
#6641
Smile? All the time when he won, in the car, in parc fermé, on the podium, sometimes even at the subsequent press conference, especially when fooling around with MH - you must suffer from selective memory loss :D
User avatar
By welshie
#6642
Nah he just looked smug most of the time, so that doesn't count! :lol:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!