FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
So anyone going to any races this year? I'll be there at Silverstone in July, so look forward to running into anyone going there. :)
By Irv the Swerve
Hopefully off to Monza in Sept but doesn't look likely, the tickets I hear are flying off because of Lewis's performance.(Sliverstone I mean)
By 7UpJordan
Hopefully off to Monza in Sept but doesn't look likely, the tickets I hear are flying off because of Lewis's performance.(Sliverstone I mean)

I got the £99 ticket to roam the circuit and choose vantage point, its what we did when my dad took myself and my sister to Silverstone in 1994 and we chose to watch from Copse, we had a great view of Schumacher's overtaking in the formation lap which got him black flagged and also Alboreto's Minardi breaking down.
By deMuRe
My only chance to goto a race this year has passed, when I was living in the UK I always went to Silverstone, Spa and Monza...
By bud
Ive already been to one :lol:
By Red Five
Not this year, I'm skint! :(
By welshie
Ditto!! :(
By madbrad
Me neither. I went to Canada 06. Mrs Madbrad says that instead of going with her I should go in 08 with a buddy who also likes F1, and maybe do USA instead. It appears to be cheaper.

See our F1 related articles too!