FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
This is old and I forgot it was on my PC, just found it and thought I would share it with you.

The second photo is another technique police could use to raise money at the side of the road:Image

By Selcouth_Feline
LOL!!

Actually, this is one of my pet hates.....
I'd much rather see them giving people fixed on-the-spot penalties for things like rear brake lights being out, faulty headlights or bald tyres rather than speeding as I think these are much worse than speeding and as nearly every car I see seems to have some light or other not working, it would be easy money. They could impose something like 3 points if your car is caught x times over x time limit. I can't see many people objecting to these rules either, unlike speeding which is a huge grey area....

[/soap box] ;)
By Stephen
Yeah, good points feline, however I would want this to go further - like compulsory retesting and personality tests for policemen. Is driving at 100mph really more dangerous than not driving a car at 40mph! ;)
By Selcouth_Feline
Yeah, good points feline, however I would want this to go further - like compulsory retesting and personality tests for policemen. Is driving at 100mph really more dangerous than not driving a car at 40mph! ;)

Perhaps they should use this personality test in future?! ;) --> http://necrobones.com/eviltest.htm

Agree with the retesting...IMO there are far too many cars on the roads at the moment, too many of which are driven by numpties and something needs to be done!! Nice little money earner too if everyone had to retake evey 5 years....

As I said, don't get me started on the speeding thing.....I've seen people driving at 30 MPH on a motorway before and I think that's so much more dangerous when the cars around them are doing 70 than cars (being driven SAFELY) doing 100MPH.

See our F1 related articles too!