FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Who's the most attractive F1 driver?

FA
3%
KR
17%
FM
2%
GF
No votes
0%
JB
15%
JT
2%
DC cubehead
5%
NR
2%
Other
13%
Screw the guys: DP (Danica Patrick)
39%
Okay first post best make it worth while ...

Why the hell is Lewis not in this poll ?? He is deffinatly not one of the uglies =]...
[being the reason I voted other...] :cloud9::cloud9:

After Lewis it would go something like this :
Nico...
Nelsinho...
Nick...
Trulli... =]
Kimi in the Mclaren days... and only then...

I have a thing for longish hair scruffy looking...and half cast people =] sue me ? :D
Okay first post best make it worth while ...

Why the hell is Lewis not in this poll ?? He is deffinatly not one of the uglies =]...
[being the reason I voted other...] :cloud9::cloud9:

After Lewis it would go something like this :
Nico...
Nelsinho...
Nick...
Trulli... =]
Kimi in the Mclaren days... and only then...

I have a thing for longish hair scruffy looking...and half cast people =] sue me ? :D

Did you notice the date this poll was started???

Anyway, your sig pic is too big. Please adjust the size to conform with our guidelines viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2216

Thanks,
DD
Why did no one put Lewis Hamilton on that votong poll list???????????????????????????????????????? That meant I had to pick other. Other for me being Lewis Hamilton. :wink:
Why did no one put Lewis Hamilton on that votong poll list???????????????????????????????????????? That meant I had to pick other. Other for me being Lewis Hamilton. :wink:

ooooo someones very sarcastic aint they ?
:P

No not really. Lewis Hamilton is the best looking out of the lot. Only reason why I don't want him to win races is because he drives for evil McLaren, otherwise he is cute. :wink:

No not really. Lewis Hamilton is the best looking out of the lot. Only reason why I don't want him to win races is because he drives for evil McLaren, otherwise he is cute. :wink:

you prefer Dark Chocolate Kiki?

you prefer Dark Chocolate Kiki?

Well my parents wont approve but who cares. He may be as you call "Dark Chocolate" but he has a cutiness about him thus I do not care in this instance. :wink:
You a milkybar man, Bud? :D

i like Swiss chocolate grrrrrrr DD :twisted:

Ah, you too? Just brought home a whole suitcase of it from Switzerland so I won't have to make do with the Swiss chocolate they sell here, which is made for the American market and thus, quite a bit different :P:cloud9:
You a milkybar man, Bud? :D

i like Swiss chocolate grrrrrrr DD :twisted:

Ah, you too? Just brought home a whole suitcase of it from Switzerland so I won't have to make do with the Swiss chocolate they sell here, which is made for the American market and thus, quite a bit different :P:cloud9:

swiss chocolate fondue dipping DD :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!