FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#60165
texasmr2 wrote:Sorry if it is a repost, well not really because it is just to awesome for me to care!! :hehe:

http://www.carandgarage.com/watch.php?v_id=959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:thumbup: Best ad ever.
#60262
That's a great advert, it's a shame you don't get to see the Ferrari's from mid 70's to Shumi era, I suppose that's because they ditched Shell for Agip during that period.
User avatar
By bud
#60381
7UpJordan wrote:That's a great advert, it's a shame you don't get to see the Ferrari's from mid 70's to Shumi era, I suppose that's because they ditched Shell for Agip during that period.
yahuh
#60398
I'm sure Shell learned a lot when they were with McLaren and others, too. :hehe: Apart from that and not seeing some of the 1970s and '80s Ferraris, the advert is pretty good. :thumbup:
#63914
Here is an alternate to this vid

Clicky

Here is the making of it.


Clicky

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!