FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
#64020
Thanks a lot. It will be interesting to see how the race goes. :)
#64022
No matter how crap people think the track will be we should all agree that it should be a very exciting event? We will be watching a historical event.
#64029
I'm looking forward to seeing how safe the track will be. According to Coulthard and Trulli, half of the drivers will be seriously injured or killed. :rolleyes:
#64101
texasmr2 wrote:No matter how crap people think the track will be we should all agree that it should be a very exciting event? We will be watching a historical event.
I think it'll be better than Valencia, it's more angular and doesn't look to have any fast parts that are likely to cause that dreaded field spread.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!