FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
I'd like to say Kimi, but I suspect that he's going to have another dismal season of bad luck :(
By Freddie
No, Kimi will win !

He was very close last year despite all his bad luck - he is the true champion !

Go, Kimi, go !
By Stephen
Ide looks a good bet, oh you said 'Win' - sorry! :wink:
By simac
It's got to be between Alonso and Kimi this year I reakon, although Ferrari have been making some fighting talk about their upgrades for the next GP.
By Stephen
I doubt Ferrari will be anywhere though, all talk as usual. I remember at the last GP and Brawn stating the car would be quicker without flexing wings - yeah right, unless of course Ferrari have managed to re-write the laws of physics! :shock:
By darwin dali
Fastest lap times say he was right.
By simac
Well, here is a picture of schummi in his revised car for imola Image
By Stephen
Fastest lap times say he was right.

And the average lap time? :wink:
By simac
So ? Rosberg did fastest lap in Bahrain ? does that mean he has the best car ?

What about the lap after lap after lap when MS was stuck behind the STR ? ok, he did one fast lap, what about the rest of the GP.
By darwin dali
I didn't say they have the best car. Brawn said the car would be faster without flexing wings and he delivered. MS fastest lap was well within the best ones in Australia while it wasn't in Shanghai. So, the car was faster. I'm sure there are other factors to be counted in such as tires (then again Ferrari loudly complained they couldn't get the heat into their tires in Australia), etc., that would impact the speed of the car. At any rate, Brawn kept his word.
By Marco
I disagree, if you compare their performance with the other teams they have slipped back.
By Stephen
I disagree, if you compare their performance with the other teams they have slipped back.

Isn't it too hard to say? I mean after just three races?

See our F1 related articles too!