FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By Irv the Swerve
The 2007 version has just come out and i have started a Private Game so if anyone wants to join the league PM me. :)

The more players the better!!
By madbrad
I'm signed up. I am the Williams second driver. I have no idea what to do other than set the settings. Am I to wait for something? I can see I must login every 3.5 days.
By welshie
Yeah i've joined, but i have no feckin idea whats goin on! heeelllllp
By madbrad
Which one of you is my teammate, Lee Compton?
By madbrad
Congrats Martin whoever you are! I had soft tires. I wanted soft at the start, and I wanted to change to hard after the first stop, but I couldn't see how or if I can do that. Can I? I was lucky to get the setups so decent within the allowed runs in time!
By Irv the Swerve
Cheers Brad! :D

Yeah its quite tricky changing tyres to soft to hard or vice versa but i prefer sticking to the hard tyre and using the soft for Q.
By sidepodcast
Yeah its quite tricky changing tyres to soft to hard or vice versa but i prefer sticking to the hard tyre and using the soft for Q.

just received an email saying:

"Connect now to see how well you did!"

when what it should have said is:

"Connect now to see how badly you did...YOU LOSER!"
By madbrad
I guess my soft tires are what allowed me to pass for the lead on the first corner.
By sidepodcast
just wanted to say, we did quick shout out for this forum thread and batracer.com in our latest show @ http://tinyurl.com/yrx67r

please do check it out if you have 5 mins.
By madbrad
OK guys, that was a great season. The key is not ot abandon the game when you get frustrated with the results. I had a horrible spate of retirements early on, but I won the last race. Let's get a full grid thid time and nobody drop out!
By welshie
I'm game!
By Red Five
I'm up for that, I really enjoyed it!

Now, should I stay with Williams, or go for a different team next time?!

See our F1 related articles too!