FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By gratrix
Hi there,

I am a complete 'newby' to anything to do with the Grand Prix and am therefore hoping one of you bright sparks can assist me.

It's my boyfriend's 40th next year and I want to send him to the Monaco Grand Prix (yes, I know, what a good girl friend I am!). However, I'm not sure the best place to buy the tickets from.

From the research I've done so far, it seems that the following website is 'the' place to get them from:

www.acm.mc

However, I believe tickets are not available from them until the end of the year. It also seems that I could perhaps secure tickets through a UK agent, which in some ways I'd prefer to do (am REALLY keen to book the tickets. Call me paranoid but have visions of not being able to get any if I leave it too long and I know this'll be a dream come true for my fella!).

Could I please have some advice as to where I should buy the tickets from and also what the good seats are?

I was thinking maybe general admission for the Qualifying Day and maybe one of the stands for the Race Day, but not sure which stand I should go for.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks
However, I believe tickets are not available from them until the end of the year. It also seems that I could perhaps secure tickets through a UK agent, which in some ways I'd prefer to do (am REALLY keen to book the tickets. Call me paranoid but have visions of not being able to get any if I leave it too long and I know this'll be a dream come true for my fella!).

Could I please have some advice as to where I should buy the tickets from and also what the good seats are?

Tickets are already available for the 2009 Monaco GP through our ticket shop here: Clicky

Your other half is very lucky to have you as that's a fantastic present...I'm hoping my bf might surprise me with some tickets to the Monaco GP next season ;)

Your other half is very lucky to have you as that's a fantastic present...I'm hoping my bf might surprise me with some tickets to the Monaco GP next season ;)

First the Exige and now Monaco - aren't ya a bit greedy? :P
But maybe you're worth it? :twisted::twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!