FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
12
41%
British GP - June 21st
17
59%
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58765
EwmanM wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:Everyone is in you silly lad's just having fun. Wow I hope everyone will remind me not forget my Viagra! :hehe:
lol ^ or Rubber... and i'm not talking hard or soft option... :hehe::hehe::hehe:
It's been so long I did not know we now have a 'compound' choice!! :thumbup:
User avatar
By EwanM
#58767
texasmr2 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:Everyone is in you silly lad's just having fun. Wow I hope everyone will remind me not forget my Viagra! :hehe:
lol ^ or Rubber... and i'm not talking hard or soft option... :hehe::hehe::hehe:
It's been so long I did not know we now have a 'compound' choice!! :thumbup:
Depends how long you want them to last :rofl:
By al4x
#58768
texasmr2 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:Everyone is in you silly lad's just having fun. Wow I hope everyone will remind me not forget my Viagra! :hehe:
lol ^ or Rubber... and i'm not talking hard or soft option... :hehe::hehe::hehe:
It's been so long I did not know we now have a 'compound' choice!! :thumbup:
oh dear :censored:

pml, i love this forum!
User avatar
By racechick
#58778
:yellowyikes: We still talking the Silverstone weekend here or have I missed something???
User avatar
By EwanM
#58781
darwin_dali wrote:Most of my clients swear on Cialis :eek:
Any graining with those?
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58782
Hanwombat wrote::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Liar liar pantie's on fire, your looking forward to this trip as much as I am!

EDIT: I'm bringing my handcuff's and police uniform with me also because I'm sure somebody their has or will be a 'bad girl'!! :thumbup:
Last edited by texasmr2 on 01 Aug 08, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58787
EwmanM wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:Most of my clients swear on Cialis :eek:
Any graining with those?
Cialis is another pill for keeping 'Mr.Willy' at attention not a 'shield' for the valiant warrior!
User avatar
By EwanM
#58790
texasmr2 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:Most of my clients swear on Cialis :eek:
Any graining with those?
Cialis is another pill for keeping 'Mr.Willy' at attention not a 'shield' for the valiant warrior!
Oops Soz...
But still... it could grain... lose it's performance...
User avatar
By EwanM
#58794
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:I

I'm just a GIRL, a girl I TELL YOU

Far too innocent
really ;)
HAHAH
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 18

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!