FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Here is another looser without a life :beans:Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink::hehe:

Hey thats my website!! :rofl:

haha na i hate sausageface sites like this, the slogan get a life comes to mind!

You know during Schumi's years i was critical of him and to some aspects i still am but since he has retired ive come to appreciate him what he accomplished alot more! At least i can say i have seen him race in person many and even can say i was there when he clinched his first title(though i think it was dirty :hehe: hehe)
Here is another looser without a life :beans:Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink::hehe:

Hey thats my website!! :rofl:

haha na i hate sausageface sites like this, the slogan get a life comes to mind!

You know during Schumi's years i was critical of him and to some aspects i still am but since he has retired ive come to appreciate him what he accomplished alot more! At least i can say i have seen him race in person many and even can say i was there when he clinched his first title(though i think it was dirty :hehe: hehe)

Glad to see you come around bud. You'll never be an MS fan, but at least you respect him for what he has brought to F1. :)
There's an element of truth to some of the things in that site, but the way in which presents itself and uses disgraceful hyperbole is bullpoo. Schumacher's methods were questionable and he was fortunate at times, but he was and still is a great driver.

See our F1 related articles too!