FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Now this is an interesting site. Now please don't attack me personally over posting this information as I am just making people aware of what exists out there. I don't believe any such attack should result out of this because despite the name of the website, it appears legit. There are no racists remarks on the website or swearing or discrimination etc. It is all just articles about Lewis Hamilton, the same ones we have seen here at Forumula1.com and other major F1 websites, except these all concenrate on all of Lewis Hamilton's blunders and stuff ups. Ie When he almost crashed into the safety car in the German GP.

Here is the website. www.lewishamiltonsucks.com
its sad someone went out of their way to buy the domain name and create the site.

What a life they must lead :wink:

Actually Bud, I was thinking the exact same thing as yourself. :wink:
its sad someone went out of their way to buy the domain name and create the site.

What a life they must lead :wink:

Agreed. The person who made this site clearly needs a girlfriend/boyrfriend. :yawn:
I read a few articles . . . what a load of tripe
I like the goodwood one, 50,000 people there and some are a bit miffed because they didn't get an autograph or chance to chat to him, the ones that did seemed to like him.
I bet that website get's the official "FIA seal of approval" from Mad Max himself. :rolleyes:
Here is another looser without a life :beans:Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink::hehe:
Here is another looser without a life :beans:Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink::hehe:

I'm hardly a MS lover :rolleyes: . . . . but some people are just idiots!

See our F1 related articles too!