FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
This has felt like the longest off-season ever. It's never usually this bad, and i'm sure the season didn't end any earlier. Anyway, beer is in the fridge, ready for the off (whether I'll be drinking said beverage at some unearthly time in the morning, I'm not sure!!)
By Irv the Swerve
There has been such a big build up to this new season. I think it has flown in, but it's hard to think back to October and now we are just almost a week away to do it all over again!! :shock::D
By darwin dali
do what?
By deMuRe
It probably feels longer this season as it's the 18th of March as opposed to the first week in March...

The off season is a bad time for me, A1 GP is not yet filling the void and I normally get out all my yearly review videos and watch them...

OK I'll be completely honest, I'm lying in a fetal position waiting for the flag to drop in Melbourne...
By darwin dali
I prefer 69, but each to their own... :mrgreen:
By R00DIT
OK I'll be completely honest, I'm lying in a fetal position waiting for the flag to drop in Melbourne...

rofl, thats kind of how i feel at the moment. thank goodness for youtube, thats all i can say!!!
By sidepodcast
rofl, thats kind of how i feel at the moment. thank goodness for youtube, thats all i can say!!!

ahh, anyone else think we need a new epoch for the Time Before YouTube?

as in "i remember that classic race 3 years BYT"

nope...just me then.
By Marco
nope...just me then.

Lol, i'm not sure you can liken it to the birth of Jesus! :P

The offseason is too long, im fed up.
By 7UpJordan
This off-season's been just as painful as the football close season was.
By Red Five
This off-season's been just as painful as the football close season was.

Amen to that!

Although I'm kind of glad it's a week later as I normally have a friend's birthday do to go to on the weekend of the first race so I either miss it or am too pissed to enjoy it properly!

See our F1 related articles too!