FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Kiwi_Chris
Here come the Ferrari trolls

Just face it, Mclaren were way more on top this weekend! :clap:

Also Nick wow, he is back from this race! He drove superbly

You deluded McLaren supporter. McLaren as a team are the scum of humanity. The sooner they are fully aquired by Mercedes-Benz the better. And Hamilton, he may have driven a fine race in the wet but he will soon learn his place. Whilst at McLaren he will win no world drivers championship. If he continues down this path perhaps the FIA will need to step in. Bring it on, one way or another, the superiority of Ferrari and the kind that drives the team and its politiks will prevail. Justice will prevail as McLaren are bunch of cheats who after 2007 should of been barred for at least the 2008 season as well. :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Bruce McLaren :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: ¡Vete al carajo McLaren!, Go to Hell McLaren!, Hajde u kurac McLaren!, Vattane in quel paese di merda McLaren!

God AKR that post was low even for you
By nikon133

You deluded McLaren supporter. McLaren as a team are the scum of humanity. The sooner they are fully aquired by Mercedes-Benz the better. And Hamilton, he may have driven a fine race in the wet but he will soon learn his place. Whilst at McLaren he will win no world drivers championship. If he continues down this path perhaps the FIA will need to step in. Bring it on, one way or another, the superiority of Ferrari and the kind that drives the team and its politiks will prevail. Justice will prevail as McLaren are bunch of cheats who after 2007 should of been barred for at least the 2008 season as well. :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Bruce McLaren :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: ¡Vete al carajo McLaren!, Go to Hell McLaren!, Hajde u kurac McLaren!, Vattane in quel paese di merda McLaren!

Kiddo, you are aware you need professional help... right?

:ambulance::ambulance::ambulance:
By f1ea
What an unusual race. Some drivers looked like amateurs, and others owned the field. Nick was incredible, his passes and his drive was great. Nice race at a good time for him.

Lewis' start was amazing... for a moment i thought he was actually lighter than Heikki and he let him by cause he knew so. That's how dominant Lewis was! He would have been challenged by Kimi, but Ferrari were scared ducks. And the cars behaved like they were on dry tyres... :ill: Barrichello was also very impressive, very intelligently driven.

All in all... a :banghead::hammer: race :D
By AKR
What an unusual race. Some drivers looked like amateurs, and others owned the field. Nick was incredible, his passes and his drive was great. Nice race at a good time for him.

Lewis' start was amazing... for a moment i thought he was actually lighter than Heikki and he let him by cause he knew so. That's how dominant Lewis was! He would have been challenged by Kimi, but Ferrari were scared ducks. And the cars behaved like they were on dry tyres... :ill: Barrichello was also very impressive, very intelligently driven.

You're German? Ok, and I was writing to you in Spanish thinking you were Spanish or Hispanic. Oops, but at least I now know why I got no reply. (I refer to the Euro 08 thread). Anyway back to the race, I guess another lucky race for Lewis as it rained like it did in Monaco and he won again. Oh well, luckly it isn't likely that it will rain in every other race then. Reminds me of 1993 when Prost had the faster car than Senna but Senna was always better in the rain. But the man with the better car won the title in the end. (Prost). Hopefully the same happens this year when the men in the better car, Kimi or Massa win in the end.
By AKR

God AKR that post was low even for you

And calling me a troll is ok I guess? At least I didn't make any personal comments of this type to another member of the forum and just said it all against McLaren as a team.
By 7UpJordan

You're German? Ok, and I was writing to you in Spanish thinking you were Spanish or Hispanic. Oops, but at least I now know why I got no reply. (I refer to the Euro 08 thread). Anyway back to the race, I guess another lucky race for Lewis as it rained like it did in Monaco and he won again. Oh well, luckly it isn't likely that it will rain in every other race then. Reminds me of 1993 when Prost had the faster car than Senna but Senna was always better in the rain. But the man with the better car won the title in the end. (Prost). Hopefully the same happens this year when the men in the better car, Kimi or Massa win in the end.

Prost also had a fair bit of luck/team orders to stop Damon Hill challenging him for the Championship.

By bud
Kimi before the race.

Sh!t I would have hatted to see him after it. :hehe:

what was all that about :eek:

A bit childish I think. The photographer flashed him close up and Kimi lost it.

Maybe he hasnt had a Vodka for a while.... :drink:

imagine if that was Lewis oh the outcry :whip:

thats pathetic and i can handle your nonsensical name calling for Ron and Lewis but naming Bruce McLaren in your pathetic speech makes me sick! take a look in the mirror if you want to see scum :nono:
By racechick
Full article on Raikkonen here:

http://www.forumula1.com/2008/f1/f1-new ... tographer/

Remember Juan?? He only swore and what an outcry from some.
If Lewis had done that he would be spawn of the devil himself according to some folk :rolleyes: Mr. Kimi cool who keeps being cited as able to handle himself and Lewis should take a leaf out of his book...well maybe not :punch:
(not saying I agree or disagree with what Kimi did, just a little objectivity in reactions would be good)
By Denthúl
Kimi before the race.

Sh!t I would have hatted to see him after it. :hehe:

LOL damn dont make kimi angry - you wont like it when he's angry

That's disgusting. Kimi should be penalised for that. You'd never have seen Schumi doing that.

No, just marching down the pit lane to hit another driver.

I think you've crossed the line here. You've gone from tolerable annoyance to completely disgusting and I'm sorry to say, but your opinion will no longer be seen as valid in my eyes. You're not a fan of the sport at all.
By texasmr2
My outlook on the race and the top finisher's is as follow's,

McLaren:
Lewis: Brilliant drive and car control.
Kovi: A bit to cautious imo.

Ferrari:
Kimi: What the hell were you thinking by not taking new tire's?
Felipe: Learn to drive in the wet and QUIt running over the curbing so much which was the cause of most of your spin's.
Ferrari Team: Man yall sure can loose your head's at the least appropriate time. :rolleyes:

BMW:
Nick: Fantastic result and driving!!
Robert: What the hell happened???

Honda:
Rubens: Fantastic job I'm very happy!
Jenson: What a shame.
Last edited by texasmr2 on 07 Jul 08, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
By Denthúl
Tex, you have to admit that most of Massa's problems were due to the Ferrari wanting to put so much power down very early on the throttle. As for Kubica, it's his first mistake of the season, in conditions that even Lewis claimed to have a bit of a struggle with. Just hit a patch of standing water and became a passenger, which is a shame because he was running high enough to snatch the lead of the championship back from Massa :/
By 7UpJordan
Full article on Raikkonen here:

http://www.forumula1.com/2008/f1/f1-new ... tographer/

After having read that I think the photographer is more in fault now than I first initially thought, standing on Kimi's gear and interfering with his preparation like that.

Even so I think even a little "stop interfering please" from Kimi would have been a little more appropriate than lashing out.
By Hanwombat

What you saying ? All i can see is bullpoo ?
By texasmr2
Tex, you have to admit that most of Massa's problems were due to the Ferrari wanting to put so much power down very early on the throttle. As for Kubica, it's his first mistake of the season, in conditions that even Lewis claimed to have a bit of a struggle with. Just hit a patch of standing water and became a passenger, which is a shame because he was running high enough to snatch the lead of the championship back from Massa :/

I was just stating my overall observation's without going into too much detail and saving myself ALOT of typing.

See our F1 related articles too!