FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
heidfeld daj mi buzi :hehe:

was just looking through the gallery at motorsport total and found this weird pic of Heikki
By Red Racer
The announcers didnt seem excited about his two double passes. They were absolutely stunned by Massa's double pass in Canada, but Heidfeld did it TWICE at Silverstone and it seemed like no one noticed.

Yes and in the race they didnt say heidfeld was doing well it was the car. they said: BMW have the car setup right, BMW have hit the sweat spot with there setup today. of course its the setup not heidfeld at all because heidfeld cant drive and is slow :rolleyes:
And Heidfeld did something that others didnt do and that was over driving it, Hamilton did and Kubica did.
By Rivelution
The announcers didnt seem excited about his two double passes. They were absolutely stunned by Massa's double pass in Canada, but Heidfeld did it TWICE at Silverstone and it seemed like no one noticed.

Yes and in the race they didnt say heidfeld was doing well it was the car. they said: BMW have the car setup right, BMW have hit the sweat spot with there setup today. of course its the setup not heidfeld at all because heidfeld cant drive and is slow :rolleyes:
And Heidfeld did something that others didnt do and that was over driving it, Hamilton did and Kubica did.

Poor Heidfeld. He'll never get the credit he deserves.
By Hanwombat

was just looking through the gallery at motorsport total and found this weird pic of Heikki

He'll have a lot of trouble driving like that :hehe:
By racechick
eah Hamilton had it easy, and his drive wasnt impressive hey

Lets go back and read my post again shall we?? not saying his drive wasn't impressive, just stating the fact that in typical wet weather , the lead driver has it easier then the back drivers.

He started 4th on the grid. Thats 3 drivers in front of him. He only got to the front by overtaking. He didnt start out as the lead driver, he made himself lead driver. Why do you think that was?? Why didnt the other drivers take him back??? There's your answer :)
By Mikep99
Kimi before the race.

Sh!t I would have hatted to see him after it. :hehe:
By Mikep99
Kimi before the race.

what was all that about :eek:

A bit childish I think. The photographer flashed him close up and Kimi lost it.
By Kiwi_Chris
Kimi before the race.

LOL damn dont make kimi angry - you wont like it when he's angry
He started 4th on the grid. Thats 3 drivers in front of him. He only got to the front by overtaking. He didnt start out as the lead driver, he made himself lead driver. Why do you think that was?? Why didnt the other drivers take him back??? There's your answer :)

He got damn close to being first after the start, Heikki had to fight damn hard to maintain the lead. Then he convincingly outdrove everyone else on the track. Lewis was a very worthy winner last weekend. I think that there was some setup compromises in the mix given his relatively poor performance in qualifying and better performance in the race. But choosing such compromises is part of the skill of being a formula one driver and hence take nothing away from his race win.

Oh dear, there I am complimenting the "enemy team's" driver when they've done well. In doing so I've probably caused several McLaren fans to retreat to the corner of their room with their hands over their eyes as they refuse to accept that a "Ferrari lamb" could do this.
Kimi before the race.

That's disgusting. Kimi should be penalised for that. You'd never have seen Schumi doing that.
By przemo

So that's why he didn't win :hehe:

Kimi before the race.

Kimi doesn't like the media, but we already knew that :D
By juggles
what a race. I was at Abbey corner so I saw quite a lot of the action; Kubica and Sutil's huge skids into the gravel trap, Piquet spinning and not getting back into the race, Webber spinning but managing to get back on track, and a couple of overtakes. Awesome. Well done Hamilton, Heidfeld (I told you he wasn't a lame duck!) and Barrichello. Lewis just blew the field away today...reminiscent of Ayrton Senna in the wet if you ask me... Didn't get to see Heidfeld's double overtake unfortunately, the screen was so far away that I had to use binoculars, and all I saw was him driving away from two cars. Nakajima's amazing ability to pick up points remains there for all to see. And how tight is it getting at the top of the WDC now; it couldn't be closer than last year, but as long as it goes down to the wire I'll be satisfied. Well done Lewis; just what the doctor ordered. Shame about both Squarehead and Button, I wanted the former especially to do well, but it just wasn't to be.
By 7UpJordan
Kimi before the race.

That's disgusting. Kimi should be penalised for that. You'd never have seen Schumi doing that.

Indeed, he should be sent to the back of the grid for it, unless Max Mosley's been reading the book of 1001 lame excuses.
By AKR
Here come the Ferrari trolls

Just face it, Mclaren were way more on top this weekend! :clap:

Also Nick wow, he is back from this race! He drove superbly

You deluded McLaren supporter. McLaren as a team are the scum of humanity. The sooner they are fully aquired by Mercedes-Benz the better. And Hamilton, he may have driven a fine race in the wet but he will soon learn his place. Whilst at McLaren he will win no world drivers championship. If he continues down this path perhaps the FIA will need to step in. Bring it on, one way or another, the superiority of Ferrari and the kind that drives the team and its politiks will prevail. Justice will prevail as McLaren are bunch of cheats who after 2007 should of been barred for at least the 2008 season as well. :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Bruce McLaren :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: ¡Vete al carajo McLaren!, Go to Hell McLaren!, Hajde u kurac McLaren!, Vattane in quel paese di merda McLaren!

See our F1 related articles too!