FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
Can you spell puke?!?
By welshie
The idea of having a map of the world on the car sounds pretty cool, but the realism of that idea is shocking! YUCK!! :shock:
By 7UpJordan
And to think our Jenson and Ruby will be driving THAT next season! I'd take the Williams FW26 anyday over that horrible livery!
By Irv the Swerve
Can we call this ''The Worst F1 Livery in History''?! :)
By darwin dali
I remember everybody bitching about the new Renault livery not too long ago. Compared to Honda, Renault is the ultimate beauty queen!

Did you notice? The cockpit is right on the north pole and parts of Siberia - the 'artist' responsible for that livery should be banned to a gulag in Siberia! But not before s/he has written the following phrase 1000 times: "I will not insult the aesthetics of 99% of the F1 fan base ever again!" - without any typos or s/he'll have to start over. :twisted:
By sonic
No one has mentioned the Zip up BAR Luckystrike / 555.
By 7UpJordan
A lot better, but still pretty ugly.
By Red Five
I like the new Spyker livery, but then, I liked the Orange Arrows too. It's definitely better than more bloody red cars!
By madbrad
...yeah howcome a successful racecar manufacturer can't make a competitive racecar when they race it themselves? I forgot how disgusting those colour combinations were on that thing.
By 7UpJordan
ah yes, the Mastercard Lola and Ricardo Rosset. After his shenanigans in Monaco 1998 when he parked his car in a gap in the barriers and couldn't get out thus failing to qualify, his Tyrrell mechanics swapped the R and the T in his name on his scooter to leave a rather "rude" name for him. :D
By madbrad
92 BRM
74 Ensign
79 Copersucar(Fittipaldi)
95 Forti Corse
Willi Kausen logo
94 Larrousse
97 Lola
52 Maserati
96 Minardi
97 Minardi
00 Minardi