FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I'm heading out today to hunt for the following:

1. Discounted multipacks of beer
2. Cheap HD LCDs (another wouldn't hurt!!)
3. Ingredients I can freeze for the almighty 'English Breakfast' i'm going to have before the race (early start being the Australian GP)
4. A present for the girlfriend, it's worth it when you consider she's not gonna see me much until November when the season is over! :twisted::P

How is everyone else preparing? :)
By Irv the Swerve
I'm heading out today to hunt for the following:

1. Discounted multipacks of beer
2. Cheap HD LCDs (another wouldn't hurt!!)
3. Ingredients I can freeze for the almighty 'English Breakfast' i'm going to have before the race (early start being the Australian GP)
4. A present for the girlfriend, it's worth it when you consider she's not gonna see me much until November when the season is over! :twisted::P

How is everyone else preparing? :)
Multipacks of beer? Why not a keg? :P:D

Every race day, I go to the shops and buy a list of things to have while enjoying the race:

Bottle of Coke(Sometimes 1.5L)
Cup of coffee
Hagen-Dazs (Strawberry Cheesecake)
Can of pringles (most likely Salt & Vinegar)
Not all the time but Domino's Pizza (medium)
And to top it all off, a few beers. :D
But for the early GP's (AUS, Japan, Malaysia..) I get the things the day before.

Three weeks is too long I want it right now!!! :D
By 7UpJordan
I'm getting up early for the race as my body clock will still be messed up from having to get up at 6am on the day before to go to the Chelsea game.
By darwin dali
Wow Denílson, just don't forget your Lipitor - you do have a prescription for glycerine pills, right? If not you should also write down the phone number of the ER at your local hospital - well do it in any case :twisted::mrgreen:
By darwin dali
My prep?
hummm, hummm, hummm (*while he levitates*)

I'm starting to being a good boy again: every week I wash myself behind my ears and down in the crotch area, comb my hair while at it and maybe if there's time brush my teeth. I know I've let myself go for too long during off-season - it was too depressing. Though the girls were digging it, at least the skanks among them :shock:
By Irv the Swerve
Wow Denílson, just don't forget your Lipitor - you do have a prescription for glycerine pills, right? If not you should also write down the phone number of the ER at your local hospital - well do it in any case :twisted::mrgreen:

Don't worry DD, there's a sick bucket handy. :wink::P
By Stephen
My prep?
hummm, hummm, hummm (*while he levitates*)

I'm starting to being a good boy again: every week I wash myself behind my ears and down in the crotch area, comb my hair while at it and maybe if there's time brush my teeth. I know I've let myself go for too long during off-season - it was too depressing. Though the girls were digging it, at least the skanks among them :shock:

I'm surprised you aren't shaving yourself head to toe, and putting pencils in your nose! :twisted:

I'll be mostly stealing the best ideas from this thread! :D English breakfast sounds like a plan, and then following that, writing god knows how many articles for this site! 8)
By bud
im preparing my suitcase for the flight to melbourne 8)

and on LCDs they are poo for sports especially motorsports :P

See our F1 related articles too!