FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
User avatar
By Rob-F1
#52732
If you have Bebo why not post the URL here so we can all check out each others pages?

Heres mine:

http://www.bebo.com/Rob-F1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By bud
#52909
dont you know all the cool kids use facebook :thumbup:
User avatar
By EwanM
#52945
bud wrote:dont you know all the cool kids use facebook :thumbup:
If you check Rob-F1's profile on this site, one of his interests is Girls :P
hahah

I have bebo. Don't use it alot, neither myspace.

Facebook is a possibility
User avatar
By Rob-F1
#53187
EwmanM wrote:
bud wrote:dont you know all the cool kids use facebook :thumbup:
If you check Rob-F1's profile on this site, one of his interests is Girls :P
haha
Yeah.... so? :D
User avatar
By welshie
#53204
bud wrote:dont you know all the cool kids use facebook :thumbup:
:hehe::yes::thumbup:
User avatar
By EwanM
#59569
Hanwombat wrote:I have bebo
And it is?
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#59571
I have neither Bebo nor Facebook. :)
User avatar
By EwanM
#59572
McLaren Fan wrote:I have neither Bebo nor Facebook. :)

lol I logged on my Bebo today, for the first time in a long time....
Myspace is just so much better
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#59590
EwmanM wrote: Myspace is just so much better
I don't use it either. :hehe:
User avatar
By Rivelution
#59592
EwmanM wrote: Myspace is just so much better
Agreed. Its so much simpler.
User avatar
By Emmaeliza
#66013
http://www.bebo.com/emmzovls14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By the way everyone has to admitt my bebo layout is very sexual ? made by the one and only mwah of corse =D

=) and the cool kids have myspace not facebook =P
I have all 3 does that make me extra cool ?

Really happy to see Max Verstappen win his first r[…]

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!