FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By logan
Hello everyone.....been some time when i made my last post. How are u guys doing....have been reading some topics in here and it's nice to see the same energy as it was last year, although i could'nt resist to say i miss Shumi and so do most of us .....some for good reasons others for ......

Anyways coming back to 2007.......well how about predicting the 1'st pole for 2007 and the winner of the 1'st race...tuff one i know....but lets see who gets it right!!!!!!!

I vote for Massa for pole.
Massa to win....

Emm sooooo not sure about this one though...
By welshie
Hey up mate hows it going?

This is a very very tough question, as I'd be inclined to agree if i wasn't worried about Massa pushing too much and hitting a wall!

So I'm going to say Massa pole and Alonso to win by default.
By Irv the Swerve
Haven't heard from you in a long time logan, good to see you back. :)

There are so many good contenders but for me it will be Rakkonen for pole and Kubica to take his first grand prix win.
By Selcouth_Feline
Nice to see you back again :)

OK, I predict Massa for pole and Raikkonen to win.

I vote for Massa for pole.
Massa to win....

Massa pole and win unless he stuffs it into a wall (which is highly likely) in which case it'll be very close between Kimi and Fonzo, with Kimi just squeaking by and Alonso moaning about his car after the race.
By darwin dali
Hm, let me first see the results of the upcoming Bahrain test...
By Irv the Swerve
Ok DD but do a prediction before the tests and then after.
By sonic
Kovalainen for pole
Coulthard to win

You all think I'm stupid now, but wait and see.
By darwin dali
Why? It would be just a wild guess before (Spyker looks good to me :P ). At least after the test I could base my prediction on some more relevant data.
By darwin dali
Kovalainen for pole
Coulthard to win

You all think I'm stupid now, but wait and see.

Not stupid now, just retarded. And overly optimistic later :mrgreen::twisted::mrgreen:
By sonic
Kovalainen I rate very highly. He has a good car and immense talent. Will he take the pressure of leading his first F1 race or will he stick it in the gravel. It's a long race and there will be plenty of opportunity to blow it. I rate him for pole, but to likely to make a mistake to take the win.

DC has a Newey chassis again which will suit his driving style and a world championship winning engine. He has to be in with a good chance.

Ferrari and McLaren have too many personell changes between them, I doubt they will be competitive throughout the race, hence my choice of Kovalainen for pole and DC for the win.
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
Sonic, if you are right, there will be a LOT of very suprised people on Sunday... not least of who DC himself!!!!
By 7UpJordan
Alonso to take pole, Alonso to head home a McLaren 1-2 with Hamilton chasing him all the way. Rosberg brings the Williams home 3rd ahead of Kimi and Coulthard drives into the pit wall as he comes in.
By darwin dali
pit(y) u r off the wall! :P

See our F1 related articles too!