FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Hunting as in beaver... and booze... and things... and James Allen?

I dread to imagine some of the things James Allen will be spouting out this weekend. Probably involving something along the lines of calling "Ayrton Hamilton" and "Lewis Senna". :P
Yes lets do something in the eve, thay'll be cool. :party:
Ha! I have my own compilations. all my favourites. I kinda thought you might know what a cd was :wink:
CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!
Ha! I have my own compilations. all my favourites. I kinda thought you might know what a cd was :wink:
CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!

lol na still on LPS :P

those cds gonna be played at the campsite?
Yep!!!
:hehe: You may need earplugs (actually they're not a bad idea if you're contemplating sleep at some point during the weekend.) Complete mixed music from way back to current. Stuff i like.
:hehe: You may need earplugs (actually they're not a bad idea if you're contemplating sleep at some point during the weekend.) Complete mixed music from way back to current. Stuff i like.

I was contemplating doing something like that.
Contemplated wearin a few kilts.
Thankfully both didn't happen for this weekend.
Go on wear a kilt, Jackie does. And last year a load of Spanish guys were dressed up as bullfighters.
Go on wear a kilt, Jackie does. And last year a load of Spanish guys were dressed up as bullfighters.

LOL hmmm tempting... but then i'd be a comedy case to all
probs not but u no, if its wet or tht :S
Its always sunny(ooooo tempted fate now havent i!) It would be cool, people wear all sorts of stuff

See our F1 related articles too!