FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
I think it will be FM, and the two BMW's, McLaren will fade away as usual and Honda won't get off the the starting blocks. Renault will struggle i feel. Or by the end of the season i'll look back at this and say, ''What the f**k was I on about?'' :):wink:
By darwin dali
Yeah, what have you been smoking today, eh? McLaren will be doing just fine this year, doubt though they'll take the double.
By bud
I think it will be FM, and the two BMW's, McLaren will fade away as usual and Honda won't get off the the starting blocks. Renault will struggle i feel. Or by the end of the season i'll look back at this and say, ''What the f**k was I on about?'' :):wink:

McLaren fade away as usual? WTF
By Marco

McLaren fade away as usual? WTF

I was thinking that, explain yourselves! :P

Bud I think they've been listening to too much of Villeneuve's new album! :roll:
By darwin dali
Who's 'they'?
By bud
Who's 'they'?

the evil empire :lol:
By darwin dali
Microsoft?
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
Kimi Raikkonen is 'overrated' and not as good as World Champion Fernando Alonso.
He might be right.

Alonso Stats:

GP Starts 87
GP Wins 15
F1 Poles 7
GP Debut 2001 Australian GP

Raikkonen Stats:

GP Starts 104
GP Wins 9
F1 Poles 9
GP Debut 2001 Australian GP

See our F1 related articles too!