- 27 Jun 08, 13:51#52151
More to come, just a taster photo of Alonso running under Bridge on the final day (Thursday).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
McLaren introduce 6-panel front wing
http://www.f1technical.net/development/173
McLaren have taken front wing development to yet another level again. After having used a triple element front wing for several years, first the team introduced a bridge wing that was recently split up in two elements at the outer sides. At Silverstone however, the MP4-23 featured 4 panels - two grey and two red. The complexity is in stark contrast with the front wing of Force India, having only 2 base panels and simple nose-connected deck wings.



McLaren Fan wrote:The best front wing on the grid just got better. McLaren have been busy this week, strapping a lot of new parts onto the car. Hopefully they'll pay off in the race and for the rest of the season and give the team a great chance to win the drivers' championship, although I think McLaren's fast mid-season development pace may be too little too late in terms of the constructors' title.Yeh I think I agree. McLaren may have turned the corner in the performance battle if the Silverstone test were accurate. 1 Second in front makes you think.











McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!