FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
Alonso will claim a third title and Hamilton will duke it out with Button at Silverstone much to the delight of the British crowd.

I very much doubt it. Alonso will not win the title. Button again will bottle it when it comes to the crunch and LH..well maybe :)
By welshie
I do think Honda will do extremely well, but have a nagging feeling they will keep being one of the fastest losers! :(
By bud
Alonso will claim a third title and Hamilton will duke it out with Button at Silverstone much to the delight of the British crowd.

I very much doubt it. Alonso will not win the title. Button again will bottle it when it comes to the crunch and LH..well maybe :)

who will claim the title if you already know the outcome?
By Irv the Swerve
It's a hard one but I know it's not going to be Alonso.
By bud
It's a hard one but I know it's not going to be Alonso.

and how do you know this?
By bud
Just do.

having your leprechaun friends tell you who is going to win doesnt count!

i want evidence and facts to back your claim!
By Irv the Swerve
:)

I don't think Alonso will win the title straight away with McLaren, maybe in a few years. He has been with Renault for the most of his career so it will take time to adjust. The McLaren will still have the reliability issues and that will be Alonso's downfall in this season.

Full Stop.
By bud

I don't think Alonso will win the title straight away with McLaren, maybe in a few years. He has been with Renault for the most of his career so it will take time to adjust. The McLaren will still have the reliability issues and that will be Alonso's downfall in this season.

Full Stop.

Mclarens had better reliability than Ferrari in pre season testing. Full stop!
basing your views on previous years is illogical, base it on the info you have now!
By Irv the Swerve
Did i say that ferrari are going to win? It will happen again, will see in Aussie. Hold me to that.
By welshie

Full Stop.

Mclarens had better reliability than Ferrari in pre season testing. Full stop!
basing your views on previous years is illogical, base it on the info you have now!

Thats cuz kimi is a car breaker!! lol :lol:
By bud
Did i say that ferrari are going to win? It will happen again, will see in Aussie. Hold me to that.

well if you read here, im pretty sure Massa drives for Ferrari. although i could be wrong....

I think it will be FM, and the two BMW's, McLaren will fade away as usual and Honda won't get off the the starting blocks. Renault will struggle i feel. Or by the end of the season i'll look back at this and say, ''What the f**k was I on about?'' :):wink:
By Irv the Swerve
That doesn't mean that Ferrari are definitely going to win, they will be contenders at the end of the day. Not what I can say about McLaren though. :P:)
By bud
Well if you think McLaren arent even contenders it just shows your lack of knowledge of F1

See our F1 related articles too!