FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By 7UpJordan
Do you have to pre-order a Kangaroo TV unit if you want to hire one at a race or is there like a stall you get them from each day at the track? I want to hire one at the British GP.
By bud
Do you have to pre-order a Kangaroo TV unit if you want to hire one at a race or is there like a stall you get them from each day at the track? I want to hire one at the British GP.

there was a stall at the Aus GP where you can get them i assume it would be the same at all races! but are they really worth the cost? they seem abit pricey to me!
By racechick
Theres a stall. You leave a credit card i think (my mate got ours) as a deposit
By racechick
They are good best if a few of you can share. we shared between 5 so only a tenner for the weekend
By EwanM
They are good best if a few of you can share. we shared between 5 so only a tenner for the weekend

Lol, that's exactly what I had planned with my mates. Im guessing you guys got the ad with the tickets about it?
By 7UpJordan
Ahh, didn't notice the promotional leaflet that came with my ticket. Just reserved mine now. :)
By EwanM
Ahh, didn't notice the promotional leaflet that came with my ticket. Just reserved mine now. :)

Just to ask, how large is the Kangaroo Tv screen etc?

Also we should resurrect or start a new, Silverstone thread. The countdown is on.
By racechick

Also we should resurrect or start a new, Silverstone thread. The countdown is on.

It sort of just fits in your hand. like a sturdy sort of little cassio type tv.....but a tiny bit bigger :?

Didnt notice it on my tickets, havent really looked at them properly
By EwanM

It sort of just fits in your hand. like a sturdy sort of little cassio type tv.....but a tiny bit bigger :?

Didnt notice it on my tickets, havent really looked at them properly

Ah kl, and do you hire em for the whole weekend?
I'd imagine tht u hand them in and take them out each day you need them?
By racechick
No you keep them for the whole weekend
By racechick

But wt if i get attacked by Badgers?

Take a guinea pig with you, it will scare away the badgers
By EwanM

But wt if i get attacked by Badgers?

Take a guinea pig with you, it will scare away the badgers

I could just sacrifice one of my friends?
By racechick
Yes you could try that. You may have to get him very drunk and dress him up as a female badger then push him out the tent. That migh work
By EwanM
Yes you could try that. You may have to get him very drunk and dress him up as a female badger then push him out the tent. That migh work

HAHAHA

Badger watch :P
tht might work

See our F1 related articles too!