FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By EwanM
Er??? Something to do with a war?? :?

Well kinda. Its when Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites marched into England to recapture the crowns, they got as far as just north of London (in my case Northamptonish :P haha) and then retreated... eventually defeated.

History on the brain me at the moment soz.
By 7UpJordan
How about 1066 instead then? :P
By EwanM
How about 1066 instead then? :P

Ach, we stayed well outta that :hehe:
By EwanM
GOD DAMN IT!

BMW take Pit Lane Park to Manchester

Thursday, June 19th 2008, 09:01 GMT

BMW Sauber are to take their Pit Lane Park to Manchester for the first time, on the same weekend as the British Grand Prix.

The Formula One-based theme park, which offers visitors the chance to get a closer look at the technology and excitement of Grand Prix machinery, will be situated at the Trafford Shopping Centre from July 4th to 6th.

The demonstrations of the BMW Sauber F1 car will be conducted by World Touring Car Championship driver Augusto Farfus, while the Formula BMW runs will be conducted by Marcus Ericsson and Matt Howson.
By texasmr2
GOD DAMN IT!

God did not dam it the beavers did. :D
By 7UpJordan
GOD DAMN IT!

BMW Sauber are to take their Pit Lane Park to Manchester for the first time, on the same weekend as the British Grand Prix.

The Formula One-based theme park, which offers visitors the chance to get a closer look at the technology and excitement of Grand Prix machinery, will be situated at the Trafford Shopping Centre from July 4th to 6th.

The demonstrations of the BMW Sauber F1 car will be conducted by World Touring Car Championship driver Augusto Farfus, while the Formula BMW runs will be conducted by Marcus Ericsson and Matt Howson.

Well that is STUPID, why take away one of the highlights of the British GP weekend?? Oh well, at least Toyota will probably bring along their simulator again this year.
By racechick
T-shirts being printed :hehe: . Might end up in prison or debtors gaol :yikes: I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.
By EwanM
GOD DAMN IT!

Well that is STUPID, why take away one of the highlights of the British GP weekend?? Oh well, at least Toyota will probably bring along their simulator again this year.

Seems Your battle with Rob-F1 wnt be happening then 7up :(
By EwanM
T-shirts being printed :hehe: . Might end up in prison or debtors gaol :yikes: I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.

lol Max is gonna get you :violinist::grandad::rotfl::wave:

See our F1 related articles too!