FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
From F1 Live:

F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone's 24-year-old daughter is now a regular in the grand prix paddocks of the world.

She is working for Italian broadcaster Sky, as a paddock reporter on the prowl for "interesting tales to tell", according to the British newspaper Daily Telegraph. Ecclestone is English, and the daughter of Croation-born former model Slavica Ecclestone, but she presents in Italian.

Tamara, who said she is determined not to be portrayed as a pointless socialite like Paris Hilton, also speaks Croatian and French.

"I want a career. A proper one.
I want to show people that I actually do something and that I'm good at it. I want there to be more to my life than being famous for getting out of a car with no knickers on" she said.

At least she's not going to be working for the BBC. I do feel sorry for Sky's viewers, however. :( It just goes to show that even if you are a talentless waster you can go far if daddy kins is in the know. :vomit:
Oh for crying out loud!... I may regret saying this some day but I WISH F1 WAS STAYING WITH ITV!!!

Tamara Ecclestone can not interview people to save her god damn life! :banghead:
I bet Kimi will run a mile when she has to interview him. :D
She is truely awful!!
I want there to be more to my life than being famous for getting out of a car with no knickers on

Ah well, not even any point in watching her doing any reports that get her sitting in one of the cars. :(
"I was having a s***!"

...I'd pay him to say that to her during an interview, her reaction would be priceless.
I bet Kimi will run a mile when she has to interview him. :D

Na he never gets interviewed as it is, get him to do some more of his swear words :censored: or rap.

Man I wonder how it'll work out... is her appointment not the REAL reason the drivers are considering a strike? :rofl:
Is she hot? Or is she a fat, ugly, daddy's girl?

I'd do her :biglaugh: Then again I would be mad too for being an awful interviewer. I'd still do her tho :biglaugh:

Just put a sock in her mouth she'll stop talking :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!