FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Mikep99
Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.
The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'
The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him...

Are you ready for this?

Sum Ting Wong :mrgreen:
By McLaren Fan
8):lol:
By racechick
LOL :lol:
Cute baby!
By 7UpJordan
And did you hear about his brother who is hopeless at Maths? He's called Sum Zol Wong. ;)
By McLaren Fan
And did you hear about his brother who is hopeless at Maths? He's called Sum Zol Wong. ;)

8):lol:
By Rob-F1
A guy is going to a fancy dress party. He decides to go as a Fireman. His costume consists of a jam jar at the end of his manhood. He's at the party and he's chatting to two rather fine sluty nurses. They ask him "What have you come as then?". He replys "A fireman". Confused one girl asks "How the hell does THAT costume make you a fireman?". "Well, you break the glass, pull the nob and I'll cum as quick as I can".

:D
By Rob-F1
I guess no-one found it funny. :(
By al4x
A guy is going to a fancy dress party. He decides to go as a Fireman. His costume consists of a jam jar at the end of his manhood. He's at the party and he's chatting to two rather fine sluty nurses. They ask him "What have you come as then?". He replys "A fireman". Confused one girl asks "How the hell does THAT costume make you a fireman?". "Well, you break the glass, pull the nob and I'll cum as quick as I can".

:D

:oops::P
By Rob-F1
I've got more:

A 95 year old man is given a jar and is told by a nurse to give a sperm sample. 2 days later he returns to the hospital with an empty jar. The nurse is annoyed and asks "why didn't you do what I asked?".
The old man says "Well I tried with my right hand, then my left hand, then I got my wife to use both hands, then her mouth, once using her teeth, once without. We then asked Hazel next door to try but we still couldn't get the god damn lid off".
By Rob-F1
:lol::lol:
By McLaren Fan
:shock::D
By Mikep99
By Rob-F1
Not only is that funny, its also true.

See our F1 related articles too!