FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
This guy really bugs me, in my opinion he's average but with an awesome car underneath him, I really hope Kimi stays with McLaren next year, how entertaining it'll be as Kimi skins him, and then eats the remains.

His lack of talent is only surpassed by his arrogance.
By simac
I think he's good but definately a thinker. He uses his head alot and perhaps that has worked well for him rather than outright talent.

I was looking forward to JPM being Kimi's team mate but we haven't really seen them in close wheel to wheel action, mainly because Kimi's car breaks or gets shoved off the circuit ! It would be good to see Alonso as Kimi's team mate, but McLaren have to build a reliable car, it seems that they have poor reliability season after season at the mo.
By Stephen
It would be good to see Alonso as Kimi's team mate, but McLaren have to build a reliable car, it seems that they have poor reliability season after season at the mo.

But it would win any beauty competition (parked up at the side of the road)! :roll:
By simac
Indeed, the new car look very cool IMO. I just think the red on the wings is a bit overkill, it spoils the bling LOL!
By R00DIT
Alonso is alright I suppose, it's just that monobrow that bothers me. Is it true that he takes it off before putting his helmet on, only to stick it to the helmet?

Wonder if he declares the eyebrow during FIA weigh ins? :lol:

See our F1 related articles too!