FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Why did they keep Fisi?
Good question, good question :roll:

No way JB beats FM. Doubt FA will be much of a factor during the first third of the season (teething problems, driving style, etc.) and by the time he and the team get into it, the train to the championship may well have already departed.
By bud
Doubt KR or FM with Ferrari will be much of a factor during the first third of the season (teething problems, driving style, new pit wall team, new tech team etc.) and by the time he and the team get into it, the train to the championship may well have already departed.
By mstar
i don't know why, but i keep getting the feeling FA will not make much difference to Mclaren . I am sure they will still have reliability problems but i think its fair to say that ferrari (on paper) look favourites
By Marco
I think RBR could do well having seen their car, i wouldnt bet against them anyway!!!!
By overtaku
Yeah the red bull looks nice...but it was 2 seconds behind the new Honda at the Barcelona test...

I think Honda should do quite well based on the fact that they are one of the only teams (if not the only team) that has consistency in its drivers and key personnel. Every other team has a diffferent driver line up/technical director change etc so could struggle to get it right straight away. Also they have their new tunnel to play with all season.

anyway whatever happens i'm sure it'll be a good one.
By Marco
I'd be interested to see where Williams are at the moment. Does anyone know?
By R00DIT
I'd be interested to see where Williams are at the moment. Does anyone know?

i don't know, of all teams they have been the quietest. i wonder if theyre having trouble with their new engine? what did they go for after the fall of cosworth?
By Irv the Swerve
They went with Toyota....hmm, Williams and Toyota a deadly mix. :P
By Stephen
They went with Toyota....hmm, Williams and Toyota a deadly mix. :P

As I understand it, the trouble with Williams last year, was Williams. I hope the partnership with Toyota will turn around their fortunes, there was too much negativity in that team last season.
By Irv the Swerve
I highly doubt that the problems at Williams will go away. Toyota may be a bit better than Cosworth but it won't be a bed of roses. Alex Wurz driving for Williams, he did well as a test driver but it won't work out this year, I'm afraid.
By McLaren786
I think red bull are going to make the biggest performance gains, just watch adrain develop that car. Also ASF i'm loving the positive mclaren talk. Ferrari, Renault and McLaren are all testing next week at valencia so we shall see.

So far Alonso's quickest time around there is 1m 11.6s which he did in the MP4-22. Thats 3 seconds slower than the unofficial lap record done by Davidson in last years Honda. That seems about right with the tyres and the restricted engines etc.
By Gerrard
Alonso, Drivers champion! Ferrari Constructors!! Toyota, ashamed by Williams!! BMW 3rd place! Renault, Sack Fizzy mid season! Only predictions but hey i maight get some money down!!
By Selcouth_Feline
Not so sure about Ferrari - they seem to be having a few reliability problems of late....
By 7UpJordan
Williams will out-do Toyota, Webber will score less points than Wurz and Rosberg, Alonso will claim a third title and Hamilton will duke it out with Button at Silverstone much to the delight of the British crowd.

See our F1 related articles too!